Business Development Manager
We’re hiring Business Development Manager for Noida location to help us grow one of our international processes that deals in a highly reputed higher education product in Asia and Australia.
- Setting up the process of sales of inbound leads
- Managing existing clients
- Building a team afterwards to grow the business.
Remuneration: 3-4 LPA + Incentive
Location: Noida, Sector 10.
Experience: 1-2 Years (Educational sales will be preferred)
Reporting to: Directors
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
If interested, please send your CV at [email protected]. Let’s meet and discuss.