Terms & Condition
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using any of our services. These terms and conditions are applicable to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘grey nodes’ refers to greynodes.com and ‘you’ refers to parents, guardians or students and any individual who is using our services or website.
- The content of this website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by greynodes.com. However, you may get the print of this content for non-commercial use.
- No permission is granted to anyone to use the content of this site for commercial purpose or to modify for any other purpose.
- All rights stated in policy section are reserved with greynodes.com.
Limitation on Use
- You must be at least 10 years’ old to subscribe to greynodes.com. Students under 10 years of age may avail our service only after taking the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the course materials or to receive the services to another person unless we have mutually agreed in writing to do so.
- We grant you limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You may modify copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any information obtained from greynodes but with written consent.
- By registering or using the services of greynodes.com, you affirm that you will use information provided by the tutor for study purpose only and that you will not submit this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any violation of these terms related to use of greynodes.com or its services will terminate your license granted by us.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website. However, we are always ready to assist you.
- We don't accept responsibility for damage or data loss of on your PC, server or network.
- We use only trusted and well-tested software. Our dedicated professionals do their best to ensure smooth operation. But we don't guarantee that access to our website will be 100 percent error-free.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipments, which are beyond our control.
- We are in no way responsible for the student’s failure in any course as assignment help is a subjective matter. We have qualified experts who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always eager to help.
- In case of poor grades arising due to our services, we offer reworks but there is no refunds whatsoever as each assignment is considered a product and once delivered to student, it considered as the product sold.
We reserve the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using any of our service.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, validity of other terms of the contract will remain unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service agreement at any time.
Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between student and greynodes will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
By registering or subscribing to our services. The user accepts to receive the subscription email about greynodes.com service updates or any other promotional offers.